The convenient capsules by Viterna make for the perfect partner to add to your recovery regime - with vitamin C to protect your body against oxidative stress caused by exercise.4
Whatever your fitness goals are, intense training always involves a risk of oxidative stress. The body only has limited antioxidants to keep exercise-induced free radicals at bay, so antioxidants like vitamin C and the flavonoids found in echinacea, which act as natural defences against free radicals, are crucial to recovery and general health.4,5
Each capsule contains a husky 100mg dosage of dry echinacea extract and 500mg of vitamin C.2,3,4
1. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones.
3. Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
4. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
5. Echinacea is a well-known source of antioxidants/natural defence against free radicals.
6. Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Oxidative stress can build up in your muscles too. Try adding Zinc by Viterna to your routine to reduce the impact of free radicals on your muscles.6
1-2 kapselia aterian yhteydessä.
Ingredients (PER SERVING)
Amount per caps
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
Fillers (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, magnesium salts of fatty acids), Veg. Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Colouring agent (titanium dioxide).
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF EGG, MILK SOY & OAT
This is a dietary supplement and should not be used as an alternative to a varied diet. Store out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.