Kick-start your gains with these high-quality supplements
The road to gaining muscle mass is not easy - it requires dedication to both your training and your nutrition. We are here to help you along the way, offering a bundle of supplements designed to push you forwards towards your goals and support your body on the way.
Jooel carefully chose each product to support your muscle gaining journey, helping to push your closer to achieving your goals. Here is what the bundle includes...
Syntrax - Whey Shake (2.27kg, flavour of your choice): Protein is essential for you to build and maintain crucial muscle mass,1 making this delicious, low-sugar shake ideal to support your progress - made from 100% pure, wholesome Promina™ brand whey protein concentrate.
Full Force Nutrition - Supercarb Fast (2 x 1kg, unflavoured): A blend of four carbohydrate types for rapid-release energy to re-fuel post-workout and maximise recovery - crucial for making gains.2
MPA Supplements PharmGrade™ EAA (572g, flavour of your choice): Essential amino acid supplement, containing the full spectrum of the amino acids that your body cannot synthesize on its' own and thus needs to have supplied via the diet - these naturally occur in protein and help to build and repair muscle mass.1
Believe Supplements - Pump Addict (500g, flavour of your choice): The most powerful pre-workout by Believe Supplements - delivering an explosive boost when you need it the most, and helping you to train for longer.3,4
Scitec Nutrition - 100% Creatine Monohydrate (500g, unflavoured): an ultra-pure creatine monohydrate, which increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high-intensity exercise - perfect for making sure you push past your personal records.5
1. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
2. Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours, and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
3. Caffeine contributes to an increase in endurance performance.
4. Caffeine contributes to an increase in endurance capacity.
5. Creatine has been scientifically proven to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high-intensity exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of creatine.
Please check out individual product pages for full benefits, and how and when to take.